New Customers: If you do not currently have an account with AEL&P, you can download and print our Application For Residential Service form. If a deposit is required, you must pay the deposit, or make payment arrangements, before service can be started. See additional information below.
Existing Customers: If you currently have service with us, you can add an account -- or change an existing account -- by downloading our Application for Residential Service form. Current customers may also use our online form by logging into Account Management. Depending on your payment history, you may be required to pay a deposit.
If you choose to print your form ...
- New customers must complete the entire application and come into our Lemon Creek office to show a government-issued photo I.D.
- Current customers only need to complete the first page of the application.
- Be sure to indicate on the form the date you want your service to begin.
- Sign your application!
- Send us the application via e-mail -- email@example.com -- or fax it to (907) 780-3571. (Note: new customers are required to come in and show I.D.)
- After reviewing your credit information, a deposit may be required of not more than two-months average billing for your location (or billing class) prior to beginning service.
- Call us after you've sent in your application! Our number is (907) 780-2222. It is your responsibility to call us and make sure we received your application and that we have all the information we need to set up your account.
- If a deposit is needed, you will need to pay the deposit or make a payment arrangement before your new account can be set up.
Download Our Residential Service Application